GPT’s Board strives to ensure that the Group meets high standards of governance across its operations, with policies covering areas including Board and Committee charters, GPT's Code of Conduct, Continuous Disclosure procedures, Whistleblower provisions and Personal Dealing rules.
The Board further adheres to the following eight principles:
- Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Structure of the board to add value
- Act ethically and responsibly
- Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Respect the rights of Security Holders
- Recognise and manage risk
- Remunerate fairly and responsibly
A comprehensive list of GPT's policies and procedures can be found on our Policies page.
A copy of GPT's 2019 Corporate Governance Statement can be downloaded using the following link: